TabuStoryPage
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?
Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Kalender Einloggen Registrieren  

Cuckold Universum

Cuckold Finder

Größstes Cuck/Wifesharer Forum

Such Kommunity

Seiten: [1]   Nach unten
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: Married to My Son  (Gelesen 4764 mal)
Taras Bulba
Writer und Poster
Storyposter

Profil anzeigen
« am: März 04, 2012, 07:45:19 pm »

Hello! My name is Mrs. Suryakantam. I am from South India and I migrated to US two years back with my new husband Ramesh. We have a beautiful daughter Putri who is 19 months old this month. The reason for writing my story is tell you my little secret. My new husband Ramesh is in fact my own son. He married me, his own mother, before bring me to US as his wife. How it all happened? Please read on!

I was married to Ramesh's dad Rao when I was 18. Ours is an arranged marriage and after one year, I gave birth to Ramesh. My husband insisted on having only one child even though I wanted more. So he got his operation done after Ramesh. Ramesh grew up like a good lad and became an engineer. Six years ago he came to US and settled here.

My story actually started about 2 years ago. I can never forget that day when my husband left me at the hospital. He had a stroke at home when he was getting ready for work and all hell got loose for me. It was the worst day of my life. We notified about his death to Ramesh and he came to India within two days. Our relatives picked Ramesh up from the airport and they all came to the native village where we brought Rao's body for his last rites. I saw Ramesh as he hurried towards me as soon as he got down from the car and I could not hold myself but to cry as I fell in his arms. The crying was unstoppable for both of us as everybody around us tried to console us. It was a sad emotional moment I will never forget.

Within few hours after Ramesh's arrival, he performed the last rites for his father. The atmosphere was very sad for the next two days as all our relatives turned up to console us. On the third day, we perform another rite where all the extended family will participate and finish the rite with a dinner for the family. After the dinner all of them left to their houses. We were staying at Rao's sister's place and they started organizing our beds. Ramesh was told to sleep in the spare bedroom and Ramesh insisted that I sleep with him too. As I am his mother everybody agreed and they arranged a double bed for us. I actually thought Ramesh was probably scared but little did I know he had other plans.

Ramesh went to bed as me and my sis-in-law cleaned the dishes. After sometime my sis-in-law went to bed as I spent more time doing the chores as I could not sleep. After an hour or so, I finished my work and went into the bedroom. As I entered the bedroom, I saw Ramesh is still awake. I asked him and he said he could not sleep. As I came into the room Ramesh got up from the bed and locked the door. I thought he would go back to bed but instead he came towards me and hugged me. I felt very sorry for him as we both hugged each other. Then he pressed me against so hard I had to gasp for my breath. Then he whispered into my ear "Since Dad has left us mother, I am the man of the house.....I am the man for you too mother!"

He then took hold of my pallu (loose end of my sari) and pulled off my breasts. I was startled by his word and gesture and I started screaming. Ramesh then suddenly closed my mouth with one hand and held me close with the other and said "shshshshsh...shut up mother! We don't want to wake uncle and aunt do we?" I am still struggling my best to let go off him and scream. Then he said "If you wake them up mother and you tell them about this, I will have tell them about a little secret of yours with Venkat uncle"

I was blown away by that comment. My whole life flashed before me. The only thing all a ways thought I got away with came back to haunt me. I always thought nobody knew about that except me and Venkat. But how does Ramesh know? I signaled Ramesh I wouldn't shout as he slowly loosed my mouth and to assure myself I asked him "what secret?"

He then said "The secret of those nights with uncle when dad was away, those days when dad was not around"

I denied them saying "I don't know what you are talking about"

Then he said "Don't lie mother! I have seen them"

"Who will believe you?"

"Everybody mother! I don't need to show evidence. One word and you will be a slut to everybody. They don't need evidence"

I couldn't say a word. Thats true. Everybody will believe Ramesh. Even if they don't believe they would still think there is something of that kind. I would loose my chastity status in the family.

Ramesh loosened my mouth and said "It would be better for you to shut up mother!"

I asked him "Then what do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?"

Ramesh said "I want you mother! I want to be your lover! I want to be your man!"

"But you are my son! How do you expect me to...? “

"Yes you can mother!" he said „See I am a man now and I can fuck you now...I can see you as a woman and so can you..."

He kissed my lips forcefully.

"You are a widow now and you have all your life ahead mother! Be my lover mother and I will take care of you!" he continued.

I said "But..." and then stopped. I knew Ramesh is not going to listen as he is already using me as a woman as he pressed his chest against my breasts and thrusting his groin to caress my womanhood.

I knew I cannot escape him. He was right too! I have to continue living... and Ramesh is the only one I have got in this world. What can I do if I reject him. I will loose my son and my life. I was caught in a web of love and lust.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him accepting my defeat.

He said "Today is our first night mother! I want to fuck you like my bride mother!"

"How can you fuck your own..." I stopped as there is no point saying anymore.

"Like this mother!" he grabbed my lips with his and gave me a long kiss. I tried getting out at first but gave up and thought let me have it. Let him have his mother's body.

After that I just became a spectator as I obey every part of his sex act with me.

After the kiss he then disrobed me and started unhooking my blouse as he kissed my shoulders. He took off my blouse and then unhooked my bra as he kissed my visible flesh of my breast in the bra. As he took off my bra his eye lit up seeing my naked breasts and he slowly moved to take one of my nipples into his mouth. He appeared exactly like the same child I fed years ago with that hunger look but this time his hunger is different. As he sucked on my one breast he started caressing the other one as I watched him fulfilling his lust.

After sometime, he then moved his left hand to reach the tied end of my pettycoat to untie it. As soon as the pettycoat string got loose, my heartbeat rose. I could not believe my own son is exposing my womanhood. I could not take it. So I held on to the pettycoat. Ramesh looked at me seriously and then pulled my hands off the grip vigorously as I let go and my petticoat slid quickly to the floor. Ramesh anxiously looked at my womanhood but got disappointed when I had my panties on. He immediately knelt before me and with two hands holding wither end he tried to take it off. I twisted my legs and gave him hard time before her finally managed take it off me. He even tore some part of my panty.

The first thing he did after he saw his mother womanhood is take a good smell of it. He then wasted no time to caress and kiss his mother's mound as for the first time I had a tinge of sexuality in my body as he kissed my pussylips. It was then I realized I was sweating even as the ceiling fan was running in full speed. I couldn't do anything else but to enjoy as he performed oral sex with his mother's vagina as I slowly parted my thighs to give him access to more of his birthplace.

I don’t know how long he ate my pussy but I should say I was ashamed as I came after a very long time. My own son made me come.

After sometime, he took me to the bed made me lay on my back as he took off his sarong. He then placed himself between my thighs, took hold of his now very erect throbbing dick and slowly inserting into my vagina. But now I was in ecstasy and thou roughly enjoying every moment of it. He then inserted all his dick into my, his own mother's, cunt, stopped there and then kissed my lips. I really thought I was his bride and this is our first night!

He then slowly whispered to me "Now I am a motherfucker mother! You cannot tell me I can't anymore!"

I smiled at him as he started thrusting his cock in and out of my pussy. As I looked at him I could not believe this was the same kid that came out of my vagina 23 years ago. Now he is ramming it as if it is his own. I could feel his dick moving as my cunt muscle expanded and contracted for his every movement. It was as if my cunt is milking my son's dick in return for his breastfeeding.

The same cunt muscles that pushed out his body are now working out to accommodate his erect cock. Ramesh should have planned all this before as he is enjoying every bit of it. My cunt though is also enjoying itself as it came again oozing out lots of juices. Then came the grunt of Ramesh as he climaxed and I felt a load of warm cum hitting my womb. I gasped as my own son's cum filled my vagina. Ramesh collapsed on me huffing and puffing as his dick in me twitched for every load it pour into my womb.

We were soaked it sweat but we could not move as we were very tired. Ramesh laid on me until we got some energy to move. By then his dick wilted and withdrew from his mother's now very wet cunt. Ramesh then lifted from me and rolled on to my side. He then got up and switched on the light. I twitched my eyes of this sudden light but as I opened again I could see Ramesh holding his limp dick and collecting all the juices.

He then came close to me and said "Mom! This is what I planned to do on the third day rite of my dad!" and then started licking the juices off his hand. He then said "I promised myself I will lick my mother's cunt juices off my dick on this day!"

"And I did it!" he added.

As much as I was shocked to hear those words I have confess I felt a little kinky too. My own son planned to fuck me on his father's third day rites and decided to lick my juices off his dick! How more perverted can a son be? The scheme is beyond my thoughts even for a slut like me. I probably would have got fucked after a month or so but never in five days after Rao's death. Until even an hour ago, I never thought I would be on bed like this with my cunt ravaged and full of our sex juices. And I never ever imagined my own son would do this to me. And to the least I never expected I would enjoy it that much especially when my lover is my own son.

My kinky senses took over as I opened my thighs wide up to Ramesh and said "There’s more of those juices on your mother's cunt son! You can lick them too!"

I could see Ramesh felt happy about those words as he leant to lick my womanhood. I quickly said "You can but switch off the light son!"

He switched off the light and in a moment or so I felt my son parting my legs to wipe her mother off.

After a nice clean off section, we both dozed off to sleep in each other’s arms, NAKED!

Next day morning I was woken up with noises from outside. I saw the clock and its six o'clock. Then suddenly I realized I am naked. I quickly got out of the bed and wore my clothes. I could not wear my panties as they were torn. I quickly put it in our bag and took out another one and wore it. I felt a bit shy seeing Ramesh also naked on the bed. I quickly got him up and asked him to wear some clothes. After he wore some clothes he quickly grabbed by my midriff to hold my body close to him. I had to struggle to let him leave me as told him his aunt might see.

I walked outside to do my regular chores and help my sis-in-law. Half hour later Ramesh's uncle got up and then Ramesh got up. After our chores we all sat together to eat the breakfast. While eating the breakfast, Ramesh aunt asked if Ramesh got good sleep. Ramesh said he did but she interrupted him saying "But you mother must have got you awake all the time. We were hearing noises until late night"

I gasped my breath. Then Ramesh interrupted and said "Yes! Mom was waking up all the time. I had to 'console' her to make her sleep" looking and winking at me.

I thought "Oh! Sure!" It was the other way round. He was the one enjoying his mother's cunt and body disrupting my sleep.

"You have to understand her Ramesh!" his uncle added "she lost her husband you know!"

Ramesh looked at me with his sarcastic face. That look said "yes uncle! She lost one but found another one last night!"

"Yeah! We were hearing her moans all the time!" aunt added.

I was really embarrassed.

"Sorry if they disturbed you both!" Ramesh added.

"You have to take care of her pain Ramesh!" Uncle said.

"I did uncle!" Ramesh interrupted "I took care of her pain! Didn't I mom?" Ramesh asked looking at me.

I was embarrassed as I said "yes you did! My lovely son!"

"Good to see you both getting better" aunt said "Mother and son love will cure!"

"We are more than mother and son now!" I thought to myself.

"Yes, I love my mother! I will take care of you!" Ramesh said making a licking gesture at me.

"That’s like a good son!" Aunt added.

I felt shy and embarrassed at once.

That day I experienced my first days of my marriage with Ramesh's dad again! After our first night Rao was constantly onto me like a dog that tasted a juicy piece of meat and wanted more. But now it's Ramesh! His dad had an advantage though! He married me! He had license to fondle me. So I too was a bit open at that time. But now, Ramesh is my own son! He has no license to even ogle at his mother sexually little known to fondle her. He cannot commit incest in the public! But try telling that to a dog who had his mother's plump little pussy for dinner. He wants more and more often. But that not possible with all relatives around us. But that did not deter Ramesh. I became a piece of meat for him. He never missed an opportunity to molest me. I was terrified if anybody would see us.

Needless to say I was very relieved as the day ended. The day took a toll on me doing chores while I fended off Ramesh's molestations and trying to be sad all the time. I could not wait until we hit the bedroom. I had to confess I became a bitch in heat by night fall with all his gestures. We slipped quickly to bedroom as soon as we had our dinner. Aunt and Uncle might have wondered how we were itching to get to bed.

That night was like a night of passion too but we had to keep it low. Uncle never heard a word. He said we might have got pretty tired not sleeping all those nights.

The next morning my son's tongue in my cunt woke me up for a change. I let him have his 'breakfast' with me before getting up as I thought Ramesh would slow down during the day. I was wrong though! He almost tried to rape me on his aunt's bed while I went there to clean the room. But fortunately he let me go as he heard his uncle calling him. I had time to quickly set my clothes before I resumed my cleaning.

An hour after Ramesh's uncle left for work, his aunt wanted to go to hospital. Suddenly my perverted mind took over saying private time. But as a gesture, I asked her if I need to accompany her. She said I am still in mourning state so I need some rest. But she said she will take Ramesh with her. I was disappointed hearing it. When Ramesh came she asked Ramesh to accompany her but Ramesh said he promised someone else to help already. Ramesh left before her and aunt took her neighbor with her. I sat down to clean the rice of dirt pebbles in them.

Few minutes later Ramesh came back. I saw him and was about to ask him why he is back but stopped short seeing a garland of flowers in his hand. As he closed the main door and came towards me, I said "You lied to your aunt didn't you?"

He said "what can I do mother? Let go our opportunity to be together?" He then handed over the flowers to me saying "These are for you!"

I screamed "For me? Don’t you remember I am a widow?"

"You are but my lover now" He calmed me.

"But what if anybody sees" I said.

"Nobody will see mother! Put them on and let’s go to bedroom!" He tried to lift me up from floor with one hand holding my shoulder.

"No Ramesh!" I said "I am sleeping with you but that doesn't mean I am not mourning"

"But..." he said.

"No buts" I interrupted "You lay those flowers at god's photo...then I will come with you"

Ramesh disappointedly went to pooja room and came back a little later saying "Now you are happy?"

I smiled at him getting up from the floor and went up to kiss him.

We both walked into the bedroom kissing and closed the door behind us.

Ramesh then wasted no time to undress his mother and took me to the bed. He then took off the clothes and then joined me. Well, you would guess the rest of it. Half an hour later we were both huffing and puffing with Ramesh on top of me as usual. Finally my own son fucked me in broad daylight.

Half and hour later Ramesh wanted another round and he had it. His aunt arrived just ten minutes after we set everything right. It was good thing I did not wear the garland as somebody saw Ramesh buying it and leaked it to her. So she was happy seeing those on god as I told Ramesh bought them for god!

Ramesh's gutsy gestures with me got bolder day by day and I was really waiting to get back to my home in the city. We had to wait for Rao's tenth day rites. By the tenth day rite of my husband, Ramesh made forgot I even lost a husband. My bed has been warm within a week of my husband's death and my cunt has been busy every night. In fact my cunt has been busy more than when my husband was around. My son has been fucking me every day for almost a week now.

We had a big ceremony for the tenth day with more than 100 people coming for it. I had to get very serious to show my sad face.

I wondered what Ramesh planned to do with his mother for the tenth day and he did not tell me until the night before. Ramesh had planned two things for his dad's tenth day. One is to make me perform pooja of his dad while my pussy is wet with his semen and the second one fucks his mother at least three times that night.

It was very funny the way he got the first one. To get me to pooja with a wet cunt, He has to fuck me in between my shower and my pooja start. Otherwise he cannot do it at any time. So he got me to change in the bedroom after my shower. So as soon as I came from shower, I had to call Ramesh in a bid to help me out. He then came and locked the bedroom door. I quickly took off my old sari as Ramesh yanked my petticoat up and made me lean on the bed as he took me doggie style. It was interesting how quick he got his dick hard. I pretty much cried in pain as he inserted his dick into my pussy as it was very dry. He then smeared his saliva on to the rest of the dick as I tried hard to generate some juices in my cunt. He waited no long as he started to thrust his cock into me as my pain slowly turned into lust. It took almost six minutes for him to come but to me it felt like ages as people were knocking on the door to get ready soon. Ramesh did not let go off me for another two minutes as I quickly hurried to wear my sari. Ramesh quickly dressed back as I could not wear my panties before I was hurried to the room. I could not even dress properly. Glad it was a funeral!

While I was walking to the pooja room, I could feel my juices dribbling down my thighs as I was afraid they will trickle to my feet. I tried my best to get my petticoat in contact with the juices as I entered and sat for my pooja. I could feel my petticoat getting wet. It was a great feeling mixed with kinkiness and guilt when I sat started praying to my hubby. I had to confess to him in my heart but I managed to get some positive thoughts as said to him that it is his own son's semen that’s in my vagina. I also told him that a part of him is still enjoying my cunt. I also asked him to pardon me for cheating him with Venkat.

That evening when everything finished, Ramesh showed me how tiresome a night can be with him in the bedroom. Ramesh fucked me four times before he found that my vagina and his dick were sore and red! We were exhausted by the time we slept.

As the tenth day rites were done, I stressed the I need to get back to my home. People wanted me to be with them a few more days as it was only two weeks since Rao died. But my worries are different and I need to leave that place before I get caught fucking with my son. Ramesh also supported my idea as it will give us more privacy. So finally after two days we managed to come back to our home in the city.

That night, I finally accepted Ramesh garland of flowers only to find them crumpled up and scattered all over our bed after our hot incestuous sex. I told Ramesh those scattered flowers resembled my present state of my life as my motherhood is being ravished by my dear own son.

But flower garlands never stopped coming, they never stopped Ramesh to adorn his widowed mother, and they never stopped them becoming a victim of Ramesh's incestuous escapades with his mother. They were always ravished along with me on our bed.

Another two weeks passed by while we performed monthly rite for my late husband as his son is treating me like his wife. It was not until then, Ramesh's and my relationship has grown to new heights than we imagined. For 23 years, I have been having no contraceptive sex and I realized Ramesh was not Venkat. When Venkat used to fuck me he used to wear a condom as we were only interested in sex. But Ramesh never bothered about it. All he wanted was to fuck his mother and he did it. And all my lustful unprotected sex wiped off my protection thoughts. Until Now!

But then it was too late! I was menstruating when Ramesh's dad died and his monthly service is 35 days after his death. So by then I was already a week late. The thought of me being that stupid sent my senses all over the place. So I had to turn to the only person I know! Ramesh! Ramesh calmed me down saying all the things I need to hear. But I sent him to get us a pregnancy test.

As he got it, I was in a hurry to test myself. The ten minutes we waited to check the test was like ten days to me. But as I checked, I was shivering and handed it over to Ramesh to do it for me. Ramesh saw the stick as I watched him glow of excitement but immediately changed his feelings. I knew the result but I asked him to be sure. He showed the stick with a clear blue line on it. I almost collapsed.

From then on until that evening Ramesh kept consoling me. It took me three hours to grasp the real truth: I am pregnant with my son's baby!

We cannot even go to our doctor! A widow who got pregnant within a month after her husband's death! Worst still the father is her own son! My whole life flashed before me! Everyone would know about this! They will start murmuring all kinds of things. They will say 'She was mourning in the morning but getting her cunt filled by her son in the evening!' or even 'As soon as her husband died, she got knock-up buy her own son! Such a slut'

Then Ramesh suggested we should move elsewhere. He said he still got a month to go to go back to US and we should use that time to make arrangements to go with him. So we sold off the house and many unwanted belongings within a week and moved to Madras. Then one day Ramesh took me to restaurant and proposed to me. I was shocked and did not accept it. We came home and talked. Ramesh said he loves me and he wants to be close to me. I told him, I will get old soon and he needs a real young wife. He said I am carrying his child and she should be my wife. I said I might be carrying his child but I am still his mother! He said if he marries somebody and she doesn't like me, he will be doomed. I said even so he should marry someone. Then he said he cannot live with me and wants me all the time. No matter what he kept pressuring me. Finally I had to accept his proposal only on condition that he should marry me with some witnesses and get the marriage registered. I was sure that would not happen as they will find out I am his mother!

But then I was wrong! Ramesh got a purohit to set us an auspicious date and he hired some people to be our witnesses of our registered marriage. Finally on the 20th of August, the same day Rao married me, me and Ramesh registered our marriage. The authorities questioned us a bit seeing Ramesh's mother and his wife have the same name but I registered for the marriage with my maiden name. Still they were not happy and wanted more details. They did ask where is Ramesh's mother and he told them she didn’t wanted to come. After a long bargaining and answering questions by Ramesh, finally Ramesh took those people to another room. I kept quite watching all the proceedings. After sometime, Ramesh came back and asked for 10000 rupees. I expected him to bribe them and gave the money from my handbag. He went back to the room and came back with smiling officials. Few minutes later they finally agreed to registered our marriage and give us the certificate.

I do not know if any mother son did it but for me, I felt I am the first mother who is about to be legally married my own son. Initially they asked me to perform marriage before the witnesses. As we exchanged our garlands in front of everybody, my body shook too see that money can make people clap as a son is wedding his mother and a mother is accepting her son to be her husband. Worst of all, I almost cried as my son took out the man gala sutra to tie it around his mother neck. I thought if a thing like that happen, it would happen in private. Here is my son who’s is openly marrying his mother among witnesses. I felt guilt and I wanted to let them know in case they did not know it. So I spilled "I am Ramesh's mother" with a shaken voice. Ramesh stopped and looked at me in surprise as I looked at him. Then one of them said "We know!" I was shocked hearing that as I turned to them. Somebody continued „We can marry you! And he will keep you happy in bed too!" Everybody laughed at that remark as Ramesh resumed to marry his mother. I was ashamed as I saw people around me blessing as my son tied his knot around my neck. A moment later I officially became Mrs. Ramesh. A son has become a husband to his mother, and a mother has become a wife of his own son.

It was very uneasy for me as they everybody clapped as Ramesh tied the last knot around my neck. After that one of the officials said "Now you can the register Mr. and Mrs. Ramesh." I was shocked to hear me being addressed Mrs. Ramesh. I used to be Ramesh's mother but now I became a wife to him in the community of strangers. I was in a mixed mood and didn't know what to feel of the incident. As everything is unfolede before me, they all signed the wedding registry as witnesses to a marriage between a mother and her son. They then wished us good luck as they got a payment from Ramesh and went away. We collected our certificate and left them.

I got married again at my age of 42 to my own son on the same day I got married to his father. I was a bride to his father and I am now a bride to his son, our son! I fulfilled his father's lust and gave him Ramesh and now I am starting my life to fulfill my son's lust as his wife. As we got into the car, Ramesh held my hand and said "I am for the first time holding your hand as your husband mother!" That remark sent shivers to my spine as my own part of my body which took shape in me is now holding my hand as a husband.

I wanted to say he will always be my son but for his satisfaction I said "Yes, my beloved husband!"

As we were driving home, my thought were taking me into my changed world. I used to Ramesh's mother until now but now I am also his lawfully wedded wife. I used to carry Ramesh in my womb and now I am carrying his baby in my womb. I used to suckle him with my breast when he is hungry and now he will suckle the same breast as a husband. I used to be the wife of his father when he was born and now he is fathering his baby in me.

Within two months of my husband's death my whole life changed. My own son had made me his slut while we were performing our last rites. He then got me pregnant with his baby, and now he finally married me. Now he has two relationships with me. One as a son whom I gave birth and raised him to be a man and another as a husband whom I married among a lot of witnesses. I kept thinking but came to this world as we reached our flat.

That evening Ramesh took me to an exotic dinner and we went back home with lots of flowers. Ramesh prepared our first night bed as I prepared myself. He scattered all the flowers on the bed and hung some around the room while I wore a silk sari and a big bindi on my forehead. He then took me to the bed and closed the door. It was time for Ramesh to fuck his mother as his wedding bride. An hour later none of the embellishments looked the same as Ramesh got up from me. My sari, blouse and petticoat were lying on the floor along with Ramesh's sarong. On the bed, I was lying naked and exhausted. My cunt is dribbling with Ramesh's fresh semen combined with my juices. My breasts were spread-out one to each side showing the signs of being caressed and molested. My bindi is not round anymore and ashamed displayed the signs of the woman being enjoyed. The whole room is filled with combination of flower scents and our sex juices.

A moment later Ramesh came back with a camera. I was shamed but he made me pose. So he took the photos of me looking like a bride that has been deflowered after marriage. But he said he will cherish them as pictures of his mother after her first night as his wife.

A week after our marriage, I completely forgot I am married to my son. It was like a second marriage to me after my husband's death. Ramesh treats me as his wife and I treat him as my husband. Sometimes my motherly instincts takeover but quickly I am brought back to my wife status with a fresh molestation of his mother.

Six weeks after our marriage, Ramesh finally managed to get a visa for me. Ramesh had to extend his leave by another three weeks. We went back to our village to bid everyone goodbye. I had to takeoff my sutras and bindi to visit them. I was over twelve weeks pregnant so my tummy wasn't that big. As it’s common to have big tummies for mature women nobody suspected anything. A week after that we came to US.

I came to US as Ramesh's wife. We still behave like mother and son among the people who knew us before. But with strangers, we do say we are husband and wife. It would have been puzzling though about the baby for the people who think we are only mother and son. Possibly they might have expected some incest thing going on between us. We didn’t bother. Nineteen months ago, I gave birth to our baby daughter. She totally resembled me. Perhaps my genes in Ramesh are predominant than my previous husband's. In any case I gave birth to my own grand-daughter. So she is my daughter and granddaughter. Ramesh though, hasn't decided what he would like to be to his daughter. So I trained her to say both Daddy and Brother. She probably thinks they both mean the same! She will have to grow a bit to know her brother is in fact her father and her mother is in fact her grand-mother!

Meanwhile, she constantly witnesses her brother bonking her mother every night. In Fact, her brother has got her mother pregnant again!
Moderator informieren   Gespeichert
Seiten: [1]   Nach oben
  Drucken  

Gehe zu: